Hi ! WOW I am working hard on trying to find something that we can communicate and share photos ! It has been a long trip trying to find something that would fit our needs, pass my picky test and best of be free. I am going to try this blog.. This is nice as James will be able to sign into it also and be able to see and hopefully share with us.. as long as he has time. He is extremely busy right now but once the dust has settled we are praying for life to get back to a semi normal for him. Anyway so.. please I love your feedback and if you hear of something that may work better please jump in and let us know!
One thing that I was taking into consideration is I would love for you to share photos and be able to blog also and post comments. If I am right on the research we all can post here, photos comments or blog whatever you wish. Let me know if you can and if you have any issues.
Wow OK are all the technicals out of the way? I am excited as it has a spell check and that is always a very good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment