Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday

I just want to check in and say hello.. Jaelynn is quick, very quick I say. She has now reached the 8th month mark.. Wow it is so crazy to think she is already 8 months old. James and I are already just thinking of what we are doing for Birthday and Christmas. James and I were just thinking wow how much fun it is to celebrate more holidays with her. James is voting for some sort of "wheels" for her. Well have to think think of something special that she will love.

Anyway she is pulling herself up everywhere, even the sliding glass door which has not much for her to grab on to. She in fact was pulling herself up and tried to make a step.. I was so close but didn't get to her fast enough to catch her and so she bonked her head in a pile of her very own toys. She is fine thankfully, I have to think I was hurt more than her, because I wanted to catch her!

She is so amazing and really loves music.. She loves church service where she can hear the pretty music and clap along with everyone. I have nick named her the dancing turbo lately because she is so fast and loves to dance.

No comments: