Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nine months and beautiful
















So its my nine month birthday~! I celebrated but having my very own ice cream cone, vanilla. I also got a new tooth on top, just in time for my big day! I am growing big an mumble all the time. I love to hear my voice and love to sing. I say dada and cat really good and working so hard on Dog and momma, even though it does sound like vava. I also say "this" all the time but momma doens't know why I say that all the time.
I walk with my walker and love to also walk along the coffee table. I have left imprints that will last forever of my teeth in Mom and Dad's coffee table. I love to eat anything and leaves and sticks are a few of my super favorites. I love animals but adore cats. It is funny they can run so fast, I am practicing so I can run just as fast as them someday.
So that is a day for me, and when I am all tuckered out mom puts me in this neat new bright colorful room. She says its mine and I can hang out in there whenever I want. She put up all these special things so I can't even get into my own stuff, I don't think safety devices are very fair for babies like me. So its off I run and I will catch you later..
Love ya, Jaelynn

No comments: