Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

un wrapping so fun


Jaelynn and Peyton
cousins born a month a part!



Jaelynn and her sweet self looks
like she is checking the horse to make
sure he is ok

Ready to un wrap more
We found out that she
loves to write

And draw
writting again, lol


LOL Jaelynn multi tasking
riding the horse and on the cell phone!







Jaelynn and Peyton enjoying
thier new rides together
We had a blast for Christmas.. Jaelynn enjoyed all the people and comotion.
She loved her things and enjoyed others also..
And of course didn't pass up Christmas dinner which
was so yummy also.
We had two Christmas celebrations in a 24 hour period
and she was still happy after it all, amazing!









1 comment:

Showtayy said...

Awww baby girl...I love you and I loved the Christmas pictures. You had so much fun I can tell. You are so cute...Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you too xoxo

Mama D