


These were taken in our park across the street. She was in such a wonderful mood this morning.. I just took her over there and she did amazing! I love the JOY picutre, it is my fav.. Going to enter that one in the fair next year for sure! She saved Mom and Dad money so we didnt have to go to a studio for pictures, as this turned out perfect!
What a great JOY to have in our lives, we are so blessed to have her in our lives.. she is a true gem!

1 comment:
JUST AMAZING YOU ARE JUST AMAZING!!! I love these pics and love the sayings too. I agree, love the Joy one also, will win for sure, all of them will win for sure if you entered them all, she is absolutely just georgous!!!
I agree, she is definately a blessing sent from above. xoxoxo Much love
Mama D
Post a Comment