Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day a nice day for the Zoo in Portland!













Dinosaurs at the Zoo, special presentation

Jaelynn adored these, and could of took one
home as a souveniour


All three kiddos in the Eagle's nest


I love this look!


Jaelynn and cousin Jamason







Train ride
SO we went to the Zoo for Labor day.. Grandpa Jim and Gma Becky were up for the whole weekend.. We enjoyed our day at the zoo.. we went to the dinosaur park, and numerous other places. Jaelynn enjoyed them all but her favorites had to be the monkeys and the dinosaurs this time! Although the train ride was so fun, she slept for 30 minutes of the 35 minute trip tho so we were a little bummed.. we will go back and take her on that again! It was a fun filled day..

1 comment:

Mama D said...

aww, I love all of the photos.. So cute and so fun. You all had so much fun. :-) My favorite is the one with the polar bears. I love that look and the picture. Much love to you all. xoxoxo