Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend 2011




























Admist the sickness Jaelynn felt the best this weekend.She got the flu first before us, and then a few days and then James got it then I got it. It was no fun. By the weekend James was pretty well better but I was still sick, so they both spoiled and pampered me.


Specs!


Jaelynn is growing so fast it is sick! I love she is healthy but sad she is growingso fast out of her clothes! She loves dresses and a good thing because those kinda last longer.

She is 35 1/2 inches tall (almost 3 feet) and 35.4 pounds!














2 comments:

MAMA D said...

Hi baby girl..I love all the pretty pics. Love your Easter Dress to we got you, looks so pretty on you. I also love the Memorial day pics you took with
Mommy and Daddy. My favorite is the ones with the Flags. So beautiful. Just like you. I love you lots and as always, hugs and kisses to you too. xoxoxo Love you , Mama D :-) Muahs

blessedtriplej2008 said...

Love the comments, Jaelynn and I read them..its something we love to do together! Of course the bigger she gets the more she gets involved.